Fairfield City Council
|Organisation:||Fairfield City Council|
|Phone:||(02) 9725 0222|
Fairfield City Council oversees one of the largest and most multicultural local government areas in Australia.
With 27 suburbs, more than 194,000 residents and a community that speaks more than 70 different languages, working with Fairfield City Council is a chance to work in a unique, challenging and dynamic environment.
Fairfield City Council can offer you an exciting career that supports and encourages development, personal and professional growth, appreciates the importance of work/life balance, recognises and rewards performance, and embraces change.
Search among Fairfield City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet