|Phone:||(08) 8555 7000|
Alexandrina Council is a local government area covering the north-eastern portion of Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. The Alexandrina Council was formed in 1997 by the amalgamation of the former District Council of Strathalbyn, the District Council of Port Elliot and Goolwa, and a portion of the District Council of Willunga.ur For this reason, the district is split into five wards, which represent smaller subdivisions of the district.
The district relies on a diverse range of industries including agriculture, fishing, forestry, viticulture and tourism to supply its economy.
11 Cadell Street
Search among Alexandrina Council jobs
no jobs found
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore