|Phone:||(08) 8555 7000|
Alexandrina Council is a local government area covering the north-eastern portion of Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia. The Alexandrina Council was formed in 1997 by the amalgamation of the former District Council of Strathalbyn, the District Council of Port Elliot and Goolwa, and a portion of the District Council of Willunga.ur For this reason, the district is split into five wards, which represent smaller subdivisions of the district.
The district relies on a diverse range of industries including agriculture, fishing, forestry, viticulture and tourism to supply its economy.
11 Cadell Street
Search among Alexandrina Council jobs
no jobs found
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Ranger Leeton
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore