Wollongong City Council
|Organisation:||Wollongong City Council|
|Phone:||(02) 4227 7111|
The City of Wollongong is a local government area in the Illawarra region of New South Wales, Australia. The area is situated adjacent to the Tasman Sea, the Southern Freeway and the South Coast railway line.
Located 80 kilometres (50 mi) south of Sydney central business district, the City of Wollongong covers 714 square kilometres (276 sq mi) and occupies a narrow coastal strip bordered by the Royal National Park to the north, Lake Illawarra to the south, the Tasman Sea to the east and the Illawarra escarpment to the west.
Wollongong City Council.
Locked Bag 8821,
Wollongong DC NSW 2500
Search among Wollongong City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville