Glen Innes Severn Council
|Organisation:||Glen Innes Severn Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6730 2300|
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about our community? If so, joining the Glen Innes Severn Council might be the right career move for you.
Working for Council means you'll be joining a dedicated team where your individual effort is part of something much bigger – delivering great things for our community.
The Council covers an area of 5,487km2, and is located in the beautiful New England area of NSW. This area encompasses the town of Glen Innes and villages of Deepwater, Emmaville, Glencoe, Wellingrove and Red Range. We're proud of the contribution our community makes to this vibrant, dynamic and attractive area in which to live and work.
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to our community, working with a diverse range of passionate, supportive and engaging people within a collaborative environment. You will also be part of a workplace that offers competitive employee benefits and opportunities and encourages professional development.
As an "Employer of Choice" Council offers salary packaging options (including novated leasing of motor vehicles and remote area housing benefits) for all permanent employees.
Search among Glen Innes Severn Council jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Manager Waste & Compliance Moama