Break O'day Council
|Organisation:||Break O'day Council|
|Phone:||(03) 6376 7900|
Located on Tasmania's East Coast the region boasts many coastal towns including: St Helens, Scamander, Falmouth, Four Mile Creek, Beaumaris, Stieglitz, Seymour, Ansons Bay and Binalong Bay as well as inland population centres which include St Marys, Fingal, Mathinna, Mangana, Cornwall, Pyengana, Goshen and Weldborough. This spectacular region also includes the stunning Bay of Fires, Mount William National Park, St Columba Falls, the Blue Tier and portions of the Douglas Apsley National Park.
The principal industries in the areas are tourism, mining, forestry, agriculture, fishing and aquaculture.
Break O'Day is one of the most diverse areas in Tasmania, so whether you're looking for celebrated natural wilderness, unmatched fishing, historic townships, clean air, friendly people or a mild climate, Break O'Day is the place to be.
Search among Break O'day Council jobs
no jobs found
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde