Break O'day Council
|Organisation:||Break O'day Council|
|Phone:||(03) 6376 7900|
Located on Tasmania's East Coast the region boasts many coastal towns including: St Helens, Scamander, Falmouth, Four Mile Creek, Beaumaris, Stieglitz, Seymour, Ansons Bay and Binalong Bay as well as inland population centres which include St Marys, Fingal, Mathinna, Mangana, Cornwall, Pyengana, Goshen and Weldborough. This spectacular region also includes the stunning Bay of Fires, Mount William National Park, St Columba Falls, the Blue Tier and portions of the Douglas Apsley National Park.
The principal industries in the areas are tourism, mining, forestry, agriculture, fishing and aquaculture.
Break O'Day is one of the most diverse areas in Tasmania, so whether you're looking for celebrated natural wilderness, unmatched fishing, historic townships, clean air, friendly people or a mild climate, Break O'Day is the place to be.
Search among Break O'day Council jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong
- Ranger - Compliance Ryde
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark