As a merged council, we have an exciting opportunity ahead of us. Drawing on the strengths of all three former councils, the talent of our staff and their experiences, we have a solid foundation for building a dynamic and successful regional council that will serve the needs of the MidCoast community now and into the future. Our collaborative approach will be integral to setting the new organisation up for success, and I encourage you to join the conversation at every opportunity.
As a larger regional council, we now have a much stronger voice when it comes to the issues that matter to us. Priorities already highlighted by our community include improvements to our transport network and addressing its backlog, and protecting our stunning natural environment. We will work alongside the State Government to develop strategies that allow us to address these priorities, and others as they are highlighted.
Search among MidCoast Council jobs
no jobs found
- Executive Manager Technical Services Parkes
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Ranger Leeton
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Governance Officer Leeton