As a merged council, we have an exciting opportunity ahead of us. Drawing on the strengths of all three former councils, the talent of our staff and their experiences, we have a solid foundation for building a dynamic and successful regional council that will serve the needs of the MidCoast community now and into the future. Our collaborative approach will be integral to setting the new organisation up for success, and I encourage you to join the conversation at every opportunity.
As a larger regional council, we now have a much stronger voice when it comes to the issues that matter to us. Priorities already highlighted by our community include improvements to our transport network and addressing its backlog, and protecting our stunning natural environment. We will work alongside the State Government to develop strategies that allow us to address these priorities, and others as they are highlighted.
Search among MidCoast Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
MidCoast Council is located in the Mid North Coast region of New South Wales. Comprising an area of 10,053 square kilometres, it stretches between the coastal towns of Hawks Nest and Tea Gardens and on to Myall Lakes National Park. It is a ...
MidCoast Council 20 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Planning Officer Shepparton, Bendigo, Mildura, Echuca, Swan Hill
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva