As a merged council, we have an exciting opportunity ahead of us. Drawing on the strengths of all three former councils, the talent of our staff and their experiences, we have a solid foundation for building a dynamic and successful regional council that will serve the needs of the MidCoast community now and into the future. Our collaborative approach will be integral to setting the new organisation up for success, and I encourage you to join the conversation at every opportunity.
As a larger regional council, we now have a much stronger voice when it comes to the issues that matter to us. Priorities already highlighted by our community include improvements to our transport network and addressing its backlog, and protecting our stunning natural environment. We will work alongside the State Government to develop strategies that allow us to address these priorities, and others as they are highlighted.
Search among MidCoast Council jobs
no jobs found
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland