Office of the Auditor General (WA)
|Organisation:||Office of the Auditor General (WA)|
The Auditor General’s role is to audit the finances and activities of the Western Australian public sector. In undertaking this task, the Auditor General will scrutinise the public sector for potential instances of wastage, inefficiency or ineffectiveness, and report his findings to Parliament.
Reporting directly to the Parliament, the Auditor General is an ‘ally of the people and Parliament’. He must act independently in carrying out all his powers and duties.
Independence is the cornerstone of public sector audit. The Auditor General must be free from pressure, influence or interference from any source that may erode that independence.
Search among Office of the Auditor General (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong