Office of the Auditor General (WA)
|Organisation:||Office of the Auditor General (WA)|
The Auditor General’s role is to audit the finances and activities of the Western Australian public sector. In undertaking this task, the Auditor General will scrutinise the public sector for potential instances of wastage, inefficiency or ineffectiveness, and report his findings to Parliament.
Reporting directly to the Parliament, the Auditor General is an ‘ally of the people and Parliament’. He must act independently in carrying out all his powers and duties.
Independence is the cornerstone of public sector audit. The Auditor General must be free from pressure, influence or interference from any source that may erode that independence.
Search among Office of the Auditor General (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes