Christchurch City Council
|Organisation:||Christchurch City Council|
|Phone:||03 941 8999|
As the second largest Council in the country, Christchurch City Council is responsible for ensuring that our 368,900 residents are well governed and provided for.
In this section you will find information on our Mayor and Councillors, our aims and objectives, how we make decisions and how you can get involved and have your say.
Search among Christchurch City Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Summer Graduates - Three Waters Operations The Three Waters & Waste Unit provides drinking water, wastewater and stormwater services to over 385,000 people in Christchurch and Banks Peninsula. Our vision is to manage water and waste to sust...
Christchurch City Council ref: (24124) 41 days ago
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan