Cowra Shire Council
|Organisation:||Cowra Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6340 2000|
The Cowra Shire is a local government area in the Central West region of New South Wales, Australia. The Shire is located adjacent to the Lachlan River, the Mid-Western Highway and the Lachlan Way.
The largest town and council seat is Cowra and has a number of small villages consisting of Darbys Falls, Morongla, Woodstock, Gooloogong, Noonbinna, Wyangala and Wattamondara.
Postal Address: Private Bag 342 Cowra NSW 2794
Search among Cowra Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Cowra Shire is located in central New South Wales and is Wiradjuri country, two hours from Canberra, four hours from Sydney, and eight hours from Melbourne or Brisbane. Cowra Shire is located in the fertile Lachlan Valley covering an area o...
Cowra Shire Council 4 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Ranger Leeton
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians