Central Coast Council
|Organisation:||Central Coast Council|
|Phone:||(02) 4350 5555|
Central Coast Council is a local government area serving the Central Coast region of New South Wales, Australia, established on 12 May 2016 following the amalgamation of Gosford City and Wyong Shire councils. A core priority for Central Coast Council is striving towards continual growth as a modern, progressive and innovative organisation that is responsive to change and contributes to a fairer society.
Today the Central Coast is one of the fastest growing regions in NSW, with the third largest Local Government Area (LGA) in NSW and the 6th Largest LGA in Australia with a projected population of 415,050 by 2036.
Ideally located on the northern fringe of Sydney and just a hour’s drive from Newcastle, the Central Coast offers one of the best places in Australia to live and work.
Search among Central Coast Council jobs
no jobs found
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie