South Burnett Regional Council
|Organisation:||South Burnett Regional Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4189 9100|
The South Burnett region covers a geographical area of 8399 sq kms, and is home to 31,000 people. Encompassing the former Shires of Murgon, Wondai, Nanango and Kingaroy, the largest population centre is the town of Kingaroy, which has an approximate population of 8,500 people.
The South Burnett region is uniquely positioned to offer lifestyle and employment opportunities that other regions can only envy. Its progressive townships offer services and cultural events usually only hosted by larger urban centres, yet its tight-knit communities and spacious surrounds lend it a more relaxed atmosphere. Importantly, the region is not lacking in educational, medical or recreational facilities, while being tantalisingly close, approximately 2 ½ hour's drive to Brisbane, Toowoomba and the Sunshine Coast. For more information about our region refer to Council and the region.
Search among South Burnett Regional Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Principal Advisor People and Culture About the business The South Burnett Region is ideally situated just 2 - 3 hours' drive to Brisbane, Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast. The region is home to the stunning Bunya Mountains, where ...
$80 – $85K South Burnett Regional Council 7 days ago
|Job Type||Fixed Term Full Time|
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn