Charters Towers Regional Council
|Organisation:||Charters Towers Regional Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4761 5300|
It’s alive with amazingly rich and significant history and heritage with all the services and facilities we expect in life today fused with great selections of accommodation, guided bus and walking tours and tourist attractions for visitors to lose themselves in our world.
Whatever you’re into – guided bus and walking tours, shopping for the latest fashions and specialty goods, enjoying some wholesome, hearty meals in the many pubs, cafes and eateries, family picnics in a huge choice of shady parks or kayaking, canoeing and inland fishing in some of the world’s most unexplored waterways - discovering the laidback casual ambience of Charters Towers will astound you. See, feel and live a world of difference in the outback, only 90minutes drive from QLD’s famous coastline at Townsville or take The Great Inland Way south from Cairns.
Search among Charters Towers Regional Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
INF-019 PRINCIPAL ENGINEER Provide professional engineering capability in the management of the Department of Transport Main Road (DTMR) Contracts, Maintenance and Construction of Council controlled road projects (sealed and unsealed) and a...
Attractive remuneration package Charters Towers Regional Council ref: (INF-019) 12 days ago
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Principal Engineer Charters Towers
- Executive Manager Technical Services Parkes
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay