City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
|Organisation:||City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder|
|Phone:||(08) 9021 9600|
Kalgoorlie-Boulder is Australia’s largest outback city, located in the eastern Goldfields, about 600 km east of Perth.
With a population of over 30,000 people, and an area of 95,576 m2, the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder is a dynamic and sophisticated regional centre.
The climate is temperate, and average temperatures are 32° C in summer and 18° C in winter, with clear skies on most days during winter and summer.
Search among City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray