City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
|Organisation:||City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder|
|Phone:||(08) 9021 9600|
Kalgoorlie-Boulder is Australia’s largest outback city, located in the eastern Goldfields, about 600 km east of Perth.
With a population of over 30,000 people, and an area of 95,576 m2, the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder is a dynamic and sophisticated regional centre.
The climate is temperate, and average temperatures are 32° C in summer and 18° C in winter, with clear skies on most days during winter and summer.
Search among City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder jobs
no jobs found
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills