Snowy Monaro Regional Council
|Organisation:||Snowy Monaro Regional Council|
|Phone:||1300 345 345|
Snowy Monaro Regional Council is situated in the South East corner of New South Wales in the heart of the Snowy Mountains. It really is a great location to live. We're approximately an hour and a half from Canberra, the NSW Ski fields and the NSW South Coast and just 4 hours to Sydney. Our region covers 15,162 square kilometres with 10 urban areas surrounded by gorgeous rolling plains country, lakes, rivers and mountain ranges.
Council currently employs around 430 staff including full time, part time and casual positions.
Council values its employees as its most important asset and offers the opportunity for employment in a diverse range of roles both working indoors and outdoors. We can offer careers ranging from Engineering to Finance, Water & Wastewater to Town Planning, Weeds Management to Aged Care and so much more!
Our head office is located in the town of Cooma with an additional three office locations in Berridale, Bombala and Jindabyne.
When working for Snowy Monaro Regional Council you will benefit from;
Search among Snowy Monaro Regional Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Coordinator Governance Leadership Opportunity $98,317 p/a + 10% super Applications close midnight Sunday 26 September 2021 The Snowy Monaro region is a welcoming community offering a quality lifestyle, beautiful natural environment and is a...
$98,317 p/a + 10% super Snowy Monaro Regional Council 15 days ago
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Manager Projects & Capital Works