University of South Australia
|Organisation:||University of South Australia|
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
Solutions: We are taking on the challenges of tomorrow by finding solutions through our world class research today.
Connections: We are partnered globally and nationally with academic, research and industry leaders to help build a vibrant and successful society.
We believe a university's reputation is determined largely by the quality of its graduates, and we are proud that more than 90 per cent of our graduates now in full-time work are employed in professional occupations within four months of completing their degrees.
Search among University of South Australia jobs
no jobs found
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong