Tweed Shire Council
|Organisation:||Tweed Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6670 2400|
Tweed Shire Council, the largest Council on the north coast of New South Wales, was declared on 1 January 1947 following the amalgamation of the municipality of Murwillumbah and Shire of Tweed. With an annual budget of approximately $194 million, it is the largest employer in the Tweed with a workforce of approximately 670 employees across a wide range of programs and services.
Council delivers these services for the more than 35,000 ratepayers and 89,000 plus residents who call the Tweed home. They include planning and development, water and wastewater, major and minor works, waste management, natural resource management, community and cultural development, art galleries, recreational facilities, parks and reserves, cemeteries, aquatic facilities and much more.
Search among Tweed Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 2 of 2|
Senior Business Systems Administrator We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated professional to successfully implement and administer the Council's core business applications. In this client-facing role, you will join a team respons...
Tweed Shire Council ref: (TSC779) 10 days ago
Project Manager and Business Analyst Re-advertised - Previous applicants need not apply. This maximum-term contract will see you manage the successful delivery of our IT projects, to ensure project outcomes are achieved and enterprise solut...
Tweed Shire Council ref: (TSC786) 10 days ago
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora