Financial Systems Officer
- $87,148 per annum plus Superannuation
- Permanent opportunity
- Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
The City of Sydney is a capital city council and our local government area covers approximately 26 square kilometres within the Sydney metropolitan area. The City is responsible for the commercial, financial and cultural hub of the greater Sydney area.
The Financial Systems team manages the support, development and integration of the financial and business performance software used by City of Sydney.
We are seeking a Financial Systems Officer responsible for the daily support and operation of the Financial Systems used by City of Sydney.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Application configuration maintenance
- Report development/enhancement
- User’s problem solving
- Automation monitoring
- User access and security control
- Process documentation
- Business needs analysis
- Consultation with business groups on their financial/information requirements
- Application development, testing and implementation
Experience in Financial Systems management and report development is essential. Experience in the Technology One suite of applications including the automation tools (BETL, XLOne and Publisher) is desirable.
Applications must address the selection criteria stated in the position description and be made online via this website by Monday 23 January 2017.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.