Lockhart Shire Council
|Organisation:||Lockhart Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6920 5305|
Lockhart Shire Council is a major employer in the Lockhart Shire district and has a diverse workforce employed at council depots & sites based throughout the region.
There are many differing areas of skills within our workforce – including those with technical abilities like plant operations, labouring, construction, finance, customer service, building surveying and planning, to name a few.
An equal opportunity employer offering full time and part time positions, Council welcomes job applications from all members of the local communities and from those outside our area too.
Lockhart Shire Council is an EEO employer and ensures the absence of discrimination in employment. Council has a No Smoking in the Workplace Policy and operates a Drug and Alcohol testing program.
Search among Lockhart Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore