Lockhart Shire Council
|Organisation:||Lockhart Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6920 5305|
Lockhart Shire Council is a major employer in the Lockhart Shire district and has a diverse workforce employed at council depots & sites based throughout the region.
There are many differing areas of skills within our workforce – including those with technical abilities like plant operations, labouring, construction, finance, customer service, building surveying and planning, to name a few.
An equal opportunity employer offering full time and part time positions, Council welcomes job applications from all members of the local communities and from those outside our area too.
Lockhart Shire Council is an EEO employer and ensures the absence of discrimination in employment. Council has a No Smoking in the Workplace Policy and operates a Drug and Alcohol testing program.
Search among Lockhart Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona