Lockhart Shire Council
|Organisation:||Lockhart Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6920 5305|
Lockhart Shire Council is a major employer in the Lockhart Shire district and has a diverse workforce employed at council depots & sites based throughout the region.
There are many differing areas of skills within our workforce – including those with technical abilities like plant operations, labouring, construction, finance, customer service, building surveying and planning, to name a few.
An equal opportunity employer offering full time and part time positions, Council welcomes job applications from all members of the local communities and from those outside our area too.
Lockhart Shire Council is an EEO employer and ensures the absence of discrimination in employment. Council has a No Smoking in the Workplace Policy and operates a Drug and Alcohol testing program.
Search among Lockhart Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Executive Manager Technical Services Parkes
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Executive Manager Operations Parkes
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba