Blue Mountains City Council
|Organisation:||Blue Mountains City Council|
|Phone:||(02) 4723 5000|
The Council is committed to leading our City, protecting our environment, caring for our people, making our City vibrant, liveable, healthy and accessible, and economically and financially sustainable.
Blue Mountains City Council offers a diverse and unique range of employment opportunities from entry level through to senior management. These include flexible employment options with permanent, temporary and casual positions in full-time, part-time and job-share capacities.
Search among Blue Mountains City Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
PROGRAM LEADER, EMPLOYMENT & REMUNERATION V21/5275 The Program Leader Employment & Remuneration is accountable for providing leadership and direction to the Employment & Remuneration team and for working with all areas of Council to provid...
commencing at $4016.14 gross per fortnight. Blue Mountains City Council ref: (V21/5275) 13 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon