Tablelands Regional Council
|Organisation:||Tablelands Regional Council|
|Phone:||1300 362 242|
The Atherton Tablelands is a vibrant region with a population of 26,000 located in Tropical North Queensland and only ninety minutes’ drive from Cairns. Tablelands Regional Council is in search of an Chief Operating Officer seeking a new and exciting challenge in an organisation set to embrace a new era of local governance.
TRC is a forward thinking, progressive and inclusive organisation, delivering a range of services and programs for our community. We have a highly skilled workforce who provide innovative solutions to problems. We seek and recruit people who are passionate about the region, work well in a team environment and have the skills and abilities to produce quality outcomes.
Search among Tablelands Regional Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Plumber The position incorporates the day to day activities associated with water and wastewater reticulation in each of the communities within the region. There is an expectation that the successful applicant will participate in an on-call...
Tablelands Regional Council ref: (TRC543) 2 days ago
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong