Isaac Regional Council
|Organisation:||Isaac Regional Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4941 8666|
Isaac Regional Council was formed on Saturday 15 March 2008 through the amalgamation of three former shires: Belyando, Broadsound and Nebo. Council’s role is to provide facilities throughout the region in an effective and efficient manner and encourage strategic and sustainable development of the area for the benefit of all citizens.
Isaac Regional Council is committed to being ‘the Region of First Choice’, promoting and enhancing the diversity of lifestyle and opportunity.
We lead through our Values being Professionalism, Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Procedural Consistency, Customer Focus, and Teamwork and Coordination.
We are committed to our Constructive Culture being Self Actualising, Affiliative, Achieving and Humanistic Encouraging.
We adhere to the behaviours, responsibilities and actions identified within our Code of Conduct and WH&S Management Plan.
Search among Isaac Regional Council jobs
no jobs found
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong