Banana Shire Council
|Organisation:||Banana Shire Council|
The Shire of Banana is a local government area located in the Capricorn region of Queensland, Australia, inland from the regional city of Gladstone. The shire was named after the burial site of a huge dun coloured bullock named 'Banana'. The council sits in the town of Biloela, which is the largest town in the Shire.
Major industries in the shire include coal mining, beef production, power generation, dryland cropping and irrigation cropping such as lucerne and cotton.
Search among Banana Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan