Shire of Strathbogie
|Organisation:||Shire of Strathbogie|
|Phone:||1800 065 993|
A little bit about us… The Strathbogie Shire, is a vibrant and diverse municipality located in the heart of country Victoria. Some of our many townships include Avenel, Euroa, Longwood, Nagambie, Violet Town, Strathbogie and Ruffy. Our population has grown to over 10,000 residents and we expect this figure to rise again in the near future.
Why we are here? We are set up under the Local Government Act to deliver over 144 services that keep our communities running effectively.
What do we do? Some of these services range from maternal child health, VicRoads enquiries, rubbish collection, town planning, meals on wheels and infrastructure maintenance (including roads, bridges, footpaths and Council owned buildings and structures).
Why are you telling me this? Due to recent changes in our organisation, our Assets Directorate now has three vacancies to fill. (Please note there are no additional positions being created). So we need to spread the word to find the right people to help plan and manage our assets, and work towards meeting our infrastructure gap (the gap in between what it costs to maintain our assets, what money we have available to do this and what work needs to be done in the future).
Search among Shire of Strathbogie jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala