Moorabool Shire Council
|Organisation:||Moorabool Shire Council|
|Phone:||(03) 5366 7100|
The Shire of Moorabool is a local government area in Victoria, Australia in the southwest of the state. It has an area of 2,110 square kilometres. In 2006 it had a population of 25,474.
The administrative centre is at Ballan, while the largest urban centre is Bacchus Marsh. Other small population areas in the east are Balliang, Mount Wallace and Myrniong, in the centre Blackwood, Greendale, Gordon, Koorweinguboora and Mount Egerton and to the west Bungaree, Elaine and Wallace.
The shire was formed in 1994 by the amalgamation of the Shire of Bacchus Marsh, Shire of Ballan and parts of Shire of Bungaree and the City of Werribee.
15 Stead Street
Ballan Victoria 3342
Search among Moorabool Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong