Shire of Yilgarn
|Organisation:||Shire of Yilgarn|
The Shire of Yilgarn is 30,720 square km in area and has a population of approx. 3,000. The Yilgarn is known by many as the Gateway to the Wheatbelt and the Goldfields. The name ‘Yilgarn’ is aboriginal for ‘white stone’ or ‘quartz’.
Southern Cross is the major town centre of the Shire of Yilgarn and is 370km east of Perth along the Great Eastern Highway. Other town sites in the Shire include Bodallin, Bullfinch, Ghooli, Koolyanobbing, Marvel Loch, Moorine Rock and Yellowdine.
Search among Shire of Yilgarn jobs
no jobs found
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth