Shire of Yilgarn
|Organisation:||Shire of Yilgarn|
The Shire of Yilgarn is 30,720 square km in area and has a population of approx. 3,000. The Yilgarn is known by many as the Gateway to the Wheatbelt and the Goldfields. The name ‘Yilgarn’ is aboriginal for ‘white stone’ or ‘quartz’.
Southern Cross is the major town centre of the Shire of Yilgarn and is 370km east of Perth along the Great Eastern Highway. Other town sites in the Shire include Bodallin, Bullfinch, Ghooli, Koolyanobbing, Marvel Loch, Moorine Rock and Yellowdine.
Search among Shire of Yilgarn jobs
no jobs found
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong