Town of Victoria Park
|Organisation:||Town of Victoria Park|
|Phone:||(08) 9311 8111|
The Town of Victoria Park is a local government area of Western Australia. It covers an area of 17.62 km² in metropolitan Perth, the capital of Western Australia. The Town of Victoria Park maintains 154.55 km of roads, a little over 1 km² of parks and gardens and has a population of 27,160 as of the 2001 census.
It lies on the southern side of the Swan River, at the eastern end of the Perth CBD, and is connected to Fremantle and South Perth via Canning Highway; to the Perth CBD by Graham Farmer Freeway and The Causeway; to Belmont and Perth Airport by Great Eastern Highway and to Cannington by Shepperton Road and Albany Highway. The Perth-Armadale rail line passes through Burswood and forms the eastern boundaries of Lathlain and Carlisle.
The Town of Victoria Park is bounded on the east by the City of Belmont, on the south by the City of Canning on the west by the City of South Perth and on the north by City of Vincent and the City of Perth.
99 Shepperton Road
Victoria Park WA
Search among Town of Victoria Park jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Environmental Planning Officer Broadmeadows
- Executive Manager Operations Parkes
- Ranger Leeton
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin