Shire of Perenjori
|Organisation:||Shire of Perenjori|
|Phone:||08 9973 1002|
Perenjori, from the Aboriginal word “Perangary”, meaning water hole, is situated 350 kms north of Perth and 39 kilometres south-east of Morawa in the northern agricultural region.
Perenjori is one of nine government areas that make up WA’s Wildflower Country and is part of the “Wildflower Way Tourist Drive” that runs from Dalwallinu to Geraldton. It is extremely well known for it’s abundance of wild flowers and wildlife.
Perenjori is a rural district based on rich grain and sheep industries. Acknowledging its history, it also has an open-minded community, facing the challenges of a changing environment and technologies in the future. It is only a short distance from mining and pastoral station country to the East.
Located on the Wubin Mullewa Highway (350 kms from Perth via Great Northern Hwy), Perenjori can also be easily accessed from the north via Geraldton on the Dongara/Morawa Road or via Mullewa. All roads to Perenjori are sealed bitumen.
Search among Shire of Perenjori jobs
no jobs found
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- General Manager, Corporate Services & Sustainability Katherine
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Manager Sydney
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong