Town of Narrogin
|Organisation:||Town of Narrogin|
|Phone:||(08) 9881 1944|
Narrogin is a progressive thriving rural community in the Wheatbelt South Region of Western Australia, only 192 km south east of Perth. It serves as a regional Wheatbelt hub boasting a high standard of infrastructure including rail, highway access, water supply, power and connection to the optical cable network. Its Regional Hospital is set to receive a major $55.9 million redevelopment as part of the $565 million Southern Inland Health Initiative and it’s pro-active Aged Care services include Narrogin Homecare, Karinya Cottage Homes and Opal Aged Care.
As a regional centre, the town has a fully equipped recreation complex with a heated indoor pool, well maintained sports grounds, a vast array of sporting clubs, an active regional library, heritage museum, three primary schools, a senior high school with a residential college, an agricultural college and TAFE college. Its commercial hub includes two supermarkets, specialty shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Narrogin also benefits from a vibrant arts and cultural community with the Nexis Gallery Committee and ARtS Narrogin working closely to regularly bring outstanding exhibitions and events to town.
If you are thinking of relocating your business, starting a new one or if you are looking for that tree change and a wonderful place to live, why not come and visit us?
Search among Town of Narrogin jobs
no jobs found
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Manager Water & Waste Water Leeton
- Water Headworks Engineer Mittagong
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore