Alpine Shire Council
|Organisation:||Alpine Shire Council|
|Phone:||(03) 5755 0555|
Alpine Shire Council provides a broad range of services to residents, ratepayers, businesses and visitors. Council's office is situated along the Great Alpine Road, Bright, with Customer Service Centres at Myrtleford and Mount Beauty libraries.
Alpine Shire Council is made up of seven elected representatives from across the Alpine Shire.
Council serves a four-year term, supporting their communities by making decisions on a range of issues, including major projects, planning, rates and budgets.
Search among Alpine Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- General Manager, Corporate Services & Sustainability Katherine
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring