Forest Products Commission (WA)
|Organisation:||Forest Products Commission (WA)|
|Phone:||(08) 9363 4600|
The Forest Products Commission (FPC) promotes the sustainable management and development of Western Australia’s forest and wood products industry using native forest, plantation andsandalwood products on land owned or leased by the State. We ensure the immediate and ongoing production of wood products today and into the future while also protecting other forest values such as biodiversity, clean air and water for generations to come.
Established in November 2000 by the Western Australian Government, we are a statutory authority governed by the Forest Products Act 2000 and sections of the Forest Management Regulations 1993.
The forest and wood products industry in Western Australia directly employs more than 5,000 people and plays an active role in sustaining social and economic benefits for many regional communities.
Search among Forest Products Commission (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes