Territory and Municipal Services (ACT)
|Organisation:||Territory and Municipal Services (ACT)|
|Phone:||13 22 81|
Territory and Municipal Services (TAMS) delivers a wide range of services which Canberrans rely on every day. These include collecting recycling and rubbish, running public libraries, mowing open space and ensuring municipal infrastructure such as streetlights and public barbeques are in good working order.
TAMS is responsible for managing our roads, footpaths and cycle paths and operating our public transport system (ACTION).
TAMS looks after the ACT’s parks and reserves, such as Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, Namadgi National Park, the National Arboretum and the reserves that make up Canberra Nature Park. We also maintain Canberra's lakes and ponds, excluding Lake Burley Griffin.
Canberra Connect, which is the main contact point for ACT Government information, services and payments, is also part of the directorate.
A number of the ACT Government’s commercial operations are run by TAMS, including ACT NOWaste, Capital Linen Service, Yarralumla Nursery, the ACT Public Cemeteries Authority (which includes Woden, Gungahlin and Hall cemeteries) and ACT Property Group.
Search among Territory and Municipal Services (ACT) jobs
no jobs found
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Executive Leader Infrastructure Coonamble
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Director Community Services Alice Springs