|Phone:||(02) 9748 9999|
The Municipality of Strathfield is a local government area of the Inner West of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Strathfield Council was incorporated in 1885 and originally included the suburbs of Redmire, Homebush and Druitt Town. The name Strathfield was adopted as the name of the new council in 1885. The suburb of Redmire was renamed Strathfield in 1886. Druitt Town was renamed Strathfield South in the early 1890s. Only Homebush survives as an original location name. Since that time, Strathfield has become an important multicultural centre (for Korean, Chinese and Sri Lankan minority populations).
The Municipality of Strathfield today comprises over 14.1 square kilometres (5.4 sq mi) of land and has circa 36,000 inhabitants.
65 Homebush Rd
Strathfield NSW 2135
Search among Strathfield Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Division: Planning, Environment and Urban Services Team: Planning and Development Employment Status: Permanent Employment Arrangement: Full-Time 35 hours per week with access to weekly Flexi-Tim...
$92,600 to $106,600 per annum plus 10% superannuation. Strathfield Council ref: (SMC80) 4 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield