City of Parramatta Council
|Organisation:||City of Parramatta Council|
The City of Parramatta is a local government area in the western region of Sydney, situated on the Cumberland Plain, approximately 25 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
The City occupies an area of 61 square kilometres and is the eleventh most populous (166,858 as the 2011 Census) local government area in New South Wales, and the twenty–third most populous local government area in Australia. The City houses the Parramatta central business district, the second largest employment destination for the metropolitan area after the Sydney CBD.
The area was formed in 1861 as the Municipality of Parramatta and became The Borough of Parramatta in 1867, eventually becoming the City of Parramatta in 1938. In 1948 Ermington-Rydalmere, Dundas, Granville and Parramatta councils were amalgamated.
Search among City of Parramatta Council jobs
no jobs found
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah