Narromine Shire Council
|Organisation:||Narromine Shire Council|
|Phone:||02 6889 9999|
Narromine, situated on the tranquil Macquarie River just a short thirty minute drive west of Dubbo, is the perfect spot to stop and enjoy the delights of country NSW. While our friendly locals and rich culture make us renowned, the area is most famous for its aeronautical history.
For those travelling the Newell Highway from Parkes to Gilgandra, Narromine offers an alternate loop – just turn off at Tomingley and take time to explore!
Narromine Shire Council often invites applications to vacancies within it's workforce. With attractive benefits and a variety of employment opportunities working at Council can be a very rewarding career.
Search among Narromine Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Grants Officers Parkes