Narromine Shire Council
|Organisation:||Narromine Shire Council|
|Phone:||02 6889 9999|
Narromine, situated on the tranquil Macquarie River just a short thirty minute drive west of Dubbo, is the perfect spot to stop and enjoy the delights of country NSW. While our friendly locals and rich culture make us renowned, the area is most famous for its aeronautical history.
For those travelling the Newell Highway from Parkes to Gilgandra, Narromine offers an alternate loop – just turn off at Tomingley and take time to explore!
Narromine Shire Council often invites applications to vacancies within it's workforce. With attractive benefits and a variety of employment opportunities working at Council can be a very rewarding career.
Search among Narromine Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring