Nambucca Valley Council
|Organisation:||Nambucca Valley Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6568 2555|
From stunning beaches and waterways to lush rural pastures and hinterland, the Nambucca Valley is a paradise unspoilt with a lifestyle most people dream of. Surrounded by forests and National Parks, Nambucca sits in a sought after coastal location with a subtropical climate. This provides the background for a relaxed, stress-free lifestyle where housing and living costs are more attractive than in busy metropolitan areas. To match this enviable lifestyle, an excellent range of facilities are available locally and in nearby Coffs Harbour including hospitals, schools, TAFE and University campuses as well as retail shopping centres.
Nambucca Valley Council proudly delivers a wide range of services and programs to meet our community’s needs and aspirations and to enhance the wellbeing of our citizens. Council’s Mission Statement is “The Nambucca Valley will value and protect its natural environment, maintain its assets and infrastructure and develop opportunities for its people”.
Search among Nambucca Valley Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 2 of 2|
Project Engineer - Fixed term 2 years $98,000 - $105,000K + super Nine day fortnight Relocation assistance Great lifestyle Would you love a job in a small, friendly council where you have lots of variety in the projects you work on and the ...
$98,000 - $105,000K + super Nambucca Valley Council ref: (5689400) 19 hours ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
Trainee Business Services Officer Salary: $728.10 per week Full-time (35 hours per week) 10% superannuation with your choice of fund Council is offering a 12-month traineeship which combines studying for a Certificate III in Business Admini...
Nambucca Valley Council ref: (5689046) 6 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Ranger Leeton
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay