City of Greater Dandenong
|Organisation:||City of Greater Dandenong|
|Phone:||(03) 9239 5196|
Recognised as the capital of the Melbourne’s south-east, the City of Greater Dandenong is a vibrant, welcoming and culturally rich city. Home to approximately 134,000 people, Greater Dandenong boasts a thriving manufacturing and business sector and is one of the largest providers of employment in the region.
The City of Greater Dandenong is an organisation of exceptional character. We invest in the development of our people and the community and we strive to be a workplace that is respectful, engaged, accountable, creative and honest.
Our recently completed $65 million municipal building in central Dandenong offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We are a progressive organisation, in a city that is on the move and we would love you to come along for the ride.
We offer exceptional working conditions and are focused on providing a workplace that values diverse contributions, cares for your health and wellbeing and fosters a positive work culture. We ensure all people have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement within our organisation.
Search among City of Greater Dandenong jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring