Rous County Council
|Organisation:||Rous County Council|
Rous County Council is a county council constituted under the Local Government Act 1993. County Councils are different to local councils; they are specifically set up or delegated to provide one or more functions of a local council. This means that they have quite specific functions that they undertake for the local councils of the areas within which they operate. These Councils are referred to as ‘constituent councils’.
Search among Rous County Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 2 of 2|
Smart Metering Project Manager We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to develop Council's smart metering and backflow prevention programs . A focus for this role is to engage and manage consultants and technical specialists and ...
$84,000 p.a. - $98,000 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation) negotiable Rous County Council 2 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
Governance Advisor - Projects (5 year term contract) We are seeking a self-motivated Governance Advisor with a focus on delivering timely internal customer focussed land and property governance advice and services to support and facilitate ...
$77,948.00 - $91,182.00 Rous County Council 5 days ago
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Water Headworks Engineer Mittagong
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah