|Phone:||1300 366 573|
Employment Office began in 1999, starting with a simple but effective idea that streamlines the recruitment process, building clients a talent pool of candidates that can be simply and intelligently sorted using the latest technology.
The innovative idea was the brain child of Tudor Marsden-Huggins, who at the time was a business owner frustrated with the difficulties inherent in advertising for his own staff, versus the expense and lack of choice and control involved in using recruitment agencies. He and Susanne Mather formed a partnership to commercialise the concept and bring it to market and the company was incorporated as The Employment Office in March 2003.
Search among Employment Office jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore