City of Sydney
|Organisation:||City of Sydney|
|Phone:||02 9265 9333|
If you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding, joining the City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
Working for the City will see you join a passionate and dedicated team delivering great things for our city and our community, including our exciting and ambitious plan to create a green, global and connected city.
Everything we do at the City is guided by 6 key values: collaboration, courage, integrity, innovation, quality and respect. Read a message from our CEO, Monica Barone and hear more from staff about our values.
As part of our team you will be able to make a real difference to our city and community, working with diverse, passionate, supportive and engaging people in a collaborative environment.
Our employee benefits include competitive salaries, professional development and flexible working conditions. The City is committed to providing opportunities for young people to gain professional and organisational experience. Our conditions of employment support equal opportunities and an ethical, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Search among City of Sydney jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick