Fixed Term - Full TimeApplications Close:
27/01/2017 4:30 PM
Full Time Fixed Term Contract
Package range $131,466 - $148,753 inclusive of superannuation, phone allowance, professional development allocation and vehicle.
The City of Busselton offers an unparalleled lifestyle as one of the most popular places to live and visit. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a sea change combined with an opportunity to be involved in ground breaking work as we continue to be one of the fastest growing areas in the State.
To support the continued growth of our community, the City is focused on ensuring that the necessary infrastructure is in place and employs a major projects team dedicated to the delivering of critical capital projects. We are seeking an experienced and results driven Manager to lead this small and very busy team of specialist staff. Working closely with the CEO and Director Engineering and Works Services you will oversee the successful completion of a variety of major development projects including the redevelopment of the City’s Administration Building and improvement to our foreshores along the idyllic Geographe Bay
Applicants must include a statement addressing the essential selection criteria listed below:
- Tertiary qualifications in project management and/or an engineering design / construction related discipline
- Substantial experience in project management with demonstrated experience in managing large community infrastructure projects
- Strong knowledge and experience of project management frameworks and systems
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage and lead project teams to achieve delivering of high quality outputs under tight timeframes and in an environment of competing priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the proven ability establish and maintain networks, consult, liaise and negotiate with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in contract management and administration skills
- A proven commitment to occupational health and safety principles and practices.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge, this position provides a fantastic opportunity where you can secure your future and make a difference to growing community. We can provide you a challenging and rewarding career accompanied with a competitive remuneration package, including use of a private vehicle and relocation assistance.
For full position details and further information on how to apply please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au. Please contact Human Resources on (08) 9781 1727 with any queries. Applications close 16:30 Friday 27 January 2016.
- PD Est 366 Manager Major Projects.pdf