South Gippsland Shire Council
|Organisation:||South Gippsland Shire Council|
|Phone:||(03) 5662 9200|
South Gippsland is a place like no other. We have a diverse community and economy set in a magnificent natural environment. We serve our people with genuine well-meaning and strive always to deliver the best outcomes we can.
We are passionate about building and sustaining a great workplace, principled leadership, and providing great opportunities. Our values are present in what we do and how we do it. With a renewed focus on innovation and collaboration, valuing difference and a belief that teams can achieve amazing things, there is a lot to look forward to.
We want to genuinely make a difference to the lives of all those who touch our community, and be part of creating ‘a great place for us’.
Search among South Gippsland Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney