South Gippsland Shire Council
|Organisation:||South Gippsland Shire Council|
|Phone:||(03) 5662 9200|
South Gippsland is a place like no other. We have a diverse community and economy set in a magnificent natural environment. We serve our people with genuine well-meaning and strive always to deliver the best outcomes we can.
We are passionate about building and sustaining a great workplace, principled leadership, and providing great opportunities. Our values are present in what we do and how we do it. With a renewed focus on innovation and collaboration, valuing difference and a belief that teams can achieve amazing things, there is a lot to look forward to.
We want to genuinely make a difference to the lives of all those who touch our community, and be part of creating ‘a great place for us’.
Search among South Gippsland Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba