- Ongoing - full time position
- Directly supporting the Victorian Government Solicitor
- $78,773 - $89,375 + superannuation per annum
The VGSO provides strategic advice and practical legal solutions to the Victorian government, departments, agencies and authorities. Our clients face a wide range of legal issues and are looking for legal advice and solutions that offer meaningful outcomes and effective risk management, given their unique government context.
We are seeking a proactive and highly professional Executive Assistant to provide high-level executive assistance and support to the Victorian Government Solicitor, whilst adding value to the effective operations of the Executive Office. This position will:
- provide a comprehensive range of high-level, timely and confidential executive support services to the Victorian Government Solicitor,
- act as the primary access point to the Victorian Government Solicitor Liaise with internal and external stakeholders,
- maintain effective documentation and records, and
- coordinate all support activities to ensure the smooth running of the Executive Office.
If you are a highly skilled, professional Executive Assistant with Government and/or legal environment experience who enjoys building beneficial working relationships, takes pride in providing proactive support and being a step ahead with excellent organisational skills we are keen to hear from you.
The VGSO places an emphasis on work life balance, a strong focus on learning and development and provides generous leave provisions including annual leave loading.
If you are interested in this role please visit www.vgso.vic.gov.au to obtain a detailed position description and to apply. In order to apply, please complete the online application form along with the online Key Selection Criteria and attach your resume and cover letter. For further information please contact Sarah Buzza, People and Culture Advisor, on 9032 3053.
Applications close before midnight Sunday, 29 January.