Wollondilly Shire Council
|Organisation:||Wollondilly Shire Council|
|Phone:||02 4677 1100|
Wollondilly Shire Council is a positive place to work with excellent employment conditions, flexible and family friendly work arrangements and ongoing career development opportunities. We pride ourselves on our workplace culture, customer service and delivering for our diverse community.
Council is a smoke free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we are committed to the highest standards of workplace safety.
Wollondilly Shire Council is also proud to currently hold a bronze accreditation for Gender Equity employment.
Search among Wollondilly Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Development Assessment Planner x2 Picton location Permanent full time position x 2 Salary from $84,135 + 10% Superannuation Leaseback vehicle Flexible working arrangements Do you hold a degree in Town Planning or similar? Are you interested...
$84,135 + 10% Superannuation Wollondilly Shire Council ref: (S100-21-391) 10 days ago
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale