Mid-Western Regional Council
|Organisation:||Mid-Western Regional Council|
|Phone:||02 6378 2850|
The prosperous, vibrant Mid-Western Regional Council is located 3.5 hours from Sydney. Combining country charm with a city's worth of things to do, the region offers quality lifestyle in a dynamic economic environment.
The Mid-Western Region covers an area of more than 9,000 square kilometres and includes the historic towns of Gulgong, Kandos, Mudgee and Rylstone, in addition to many rural villages. The region stretches from the Wollemi National Park in the east to Lake Burrendong in the west and from the Goulburn National Park in the north to the Macquarie and Turon Rivers in the south.
Total population of the Mid-Western Region exceeds 23,000 with a median age of 41. A strong percentage of "tree change" residents who traded city life for the joys of country living gives the region's culture a strong metropolitan flavour.
The natural beauty of this area, the history, and the warm, friendly people makes it a privilege to live here.
PO Box 156
Search among Mid-Western Regional Council jobs
no jobs found
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Manager Operations Deniliquin