Liverpool Plains Shire Council
|Organisation:||Liverpool Plains Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6746 1755|
Centrally located in the north-west of NSW, our diverse and abundantly resourceful Shire is surrounded by picturesque mountain ranges and expands across the vast and bountiful Liverpool Plains.
The population centres of Quirindi and Werris Creek are located at the heart of our Shire and are supported by a number of smaller villages and hamlets including Currabubula, Spring Ridge, Premer, Wallabadah and Willow Tree. These vibrant communities, rich in agricultural and indigenous heritage, form part of an emerging cultural hub.
Our strong and prosperous communities are supported by excellent medical and educational facilities, making the Liverpool Plains region the perfect place to work, play and live.
Search among Liverpool Plains Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine