Liverpool Plains Shire Council
|Organisation:||Liverpool Plains Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6746 1755|
Centrally located in the north-west of NSW, our diverse and abundantly resourceful Shire is surrounded by picturesque mountain ranges and expands across the vast and bountiful Liverpool Plains.
The population centres of Quirindi and Werris Creek are located at the heart of our Shire and are supported by a number of smaller villages and hamlets including Currabubula, Spring Ridge, Premer, Wallabadah and Willow Tree. These vibrant communities, rich in agricultural and indigenous heritage, form part of an emerging cultural hub.
Our strong and prosperous communities are supported by excellent medical and educational facilities, making the Liverpool Plains region the perfect place to work, play and live.
Search among Liverpool Plains Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart