Lake Macquarie City Council
|Organisation:||Lake Macquarie City Council|
|Phone:||02 4921 0333|
Council serves a population of about 200,000 people and contributes to the enhancement of a unique coastal, lake and bush environment.
Our vision is to achieve a balance between the environment and development of the City. We encourage community spirit and participation in a broad range of sport, recreation and community activities, through the range of Council's services and facilities. The economic prosperity of the City, development of cultural diversity and protection of the City's heritage are also on our list of priorities.
The 1100 people in our workforce come from a wide range of vocational backgrounds, ranging from commercial cleaning, horticulture, finance, town planning and construction through to community and recreation planning, childcare, marketing, building surveying, labouring, engineering and many more types of professions.
Search among Lake Macquarie City Council jobs
no jobs found
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore