|Phone:||02 6632 1611|
Kyogle Council services an area of 3,589 square kilometres and adjoins the Scenic Rim Council in Queensland and the Northern Rivers Shires of Tweed, Lismore, Richmond Valley, Clarence Valley and Tenterfield in New South Wales. Kyogle Council comprises a large and diverse region with spectacular natural (including the renowned Border Ranges National Park and other world heritage listed areas) and cultural attributes, within two hours drive from Brisbane and one hour from the Gold Coast and NSW coastal communities of Byron Bay, Ballina and Tweed Heads. This, combined with a superb climate and a close proximity to all services, education and recreation, makes the Kyogle area an ideal place to live and work.
Search among Kyogle Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Pool Attendants (re advertised) Council is seeking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced pool attendants to assist with the operation of Council’s pool complex in Kyogle, with the possibility of some relief work at the pool complexe...
$31.13 and $36.08 (inclusive of a 25% casual loading) Kyogle Council 11 days ago
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore