Ku-ring-gai Council is a local government area in the north shore region of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Major transport routes through the area include the Pacific Highway and North Shore railway line. Because of its good soils and elevated position as part of the Hornsby Plateau, Ku-ring-gai was originally covered by a large area of dry sclerophyll forest, parts of which still remain and form a component of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
818 Pacific Highway,
Gordon NSW 2072
Search among Ku-ring-gai Council jobs
no jobs found
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland