Ku-ring-gai Council is a local government area in the north shore region of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Major transport routes through the area include the Pacific Highway and North Shore railway line. Because of its good soils and elevated position as part of the Hornsby Plateau, Ku-ring-gai was originally covered by a large area of dry sclerophyll forest, parts of which still remain and form a component of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
818 Pacific Highway,
Gordon NSW 2072
Search among Ku-ring-gai Council jobs
no jobs found
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Project Manager Sydney
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart