Ku-ring-gai Council is a local government area in the north shore region of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Major transport routes through the area include the Pacific Highway and North Shore railway line. Because of its good soils and elevated position as part of the Hornsby Plateau, Ku-ring-gai was originally covered by a large area of dry sclerophyll forest, parts of which still remain and form a component of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
818 Pacific Highway,
Gordon NSW 2072
Search among Ku-ring-gai Council jobs
no jobs found
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine