Kiama Municipal Council
|Organisation:||Kiama Municipal Council|
|Phone:||02 4232 0444|
The Municipality of Kiama is a local government area in the Illawarra region of New South Wales, Australia. The area is situated south of Shellharbour and the City of Wollongong and is located adjacent to the Pacific Ocean, the Princes Highway and the South Coast railway line.
The Municipality of Kiama includes Kiama and the localities of Bombo, Gerringong, Gerroa, Minnamurra and Jamberoo.
In 1954, the Kiama Municipal Council absorbed the Gerringong Municipal District.
11 Manning Street
Kiama NSW 2533
Search among Kiama Municipal Council jobs
no jobs found
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Ranger Leeton
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Environmental Planning Officer Broadmeadows
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Principal Engineer Charters Towers
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble