Kiama Municipal Council
|Organisation:||Kiama Municipal Council|
|Phone:||02 4232 0444|
The Municipality of Kiama is a local government area in the Illawarra region of New South Wales, Australia. The area is situated south of Shellharbour and the City of Wollongong and is located adjacent to the Pacific Ocean, the Princes Highway and the South Coast railway line.
The Municipality of Kiama includes Kiama and the localities of Bombo, Gerringong, Gerroa, Minnamurra and Jamberoo.
In 1954, the Kiama Municipal Council absorbed the Gerringong Municipal District.
11 Manning Street
Kiama NSW 2533
Search among Kiama Municipal Council jobs
no jobs found
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick