Kempsey Shire Council
|Organisation:||Kempsey Shire Council|
|Phone:||02 6566 3200|
Kempsey Shire Council has approximately 310 employees in a variety of full time, part time, job sharing, temporary and contract positions. These positions cover professional, technical, clerical, administrative and operational roles within four departments.
Council employs people in traditional local government positions such as Town Planning Officers and Health and Building Officers, Environmental Officers, Regulation Inspectors, Rangers, Water & Sewerage Services, Engineers, Surveyors, Roads Construction and Maintenance, Records Officers and Librarians. In addition, we employ people with a full range of business skill sets, across areas including IT, Finance, Customer Service, Human Resources and Public Relations.
We consider equal opportunity a basic principle in our overall operations and all our appointments are strictly based on merit. Council only accepts applications for positions we advertise.
Search among Kempsey Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill